Indeed Listing: Entry-Level Project Manager
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
All applications should include:
- cover letter (**)
- and salary requirements.
For more than 30 years Research Results has combined the latest technologies with a talented staff of marketing research professionals to deliver innovative marketing research solutions with unparalleled client service.
Our mission is to empower the research process by providing a best-in-class infrastructure, high-touch customer service and a dedication to deliver the highest quality research data and deliverables to our clients.
Due to continued growth, we currently have several openings in various functional areas of the company.
At Research Results, a Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution of the all activities surrounding a research project. As the main point of day-to-day client contact, the Project Manager works directly with the client to develop the project schedule, secure the final questionnaire and specifications, and coordinate all communications. Internally, Project Managers manage internal company and/or vendor resources ensuring the quality, timeliness and accuracy of deliverables. The Project Manager may also be responsible for procurement of outside services such as sample/list management, translation services, etc. Project Managers are typically involved with multiple concurrent projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate with an interest in joining a thriving, tight-knit team.
- Communicating and developing relationships with clients
- Developing and managing project schedules and budgets
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and external resources
- Involved in project intake
- Input of project into internal project management systems
- Helps secure and document specifications to develop budgets
- Leads kick-off calls and briefings of all internal resources
- Overseeing project while in field
- Monitors quotas
- Reviews data and checks for data quality
- Communicates proactively with internal resources, external vendors, and clients to apprise all of status updates
- Ensures off-hours coverage of all projects for which he/she is responsible
- Excellent organizational skills with a particular focus on managing details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works/plays well with others
- Can work well with multiple deadlines
- NOT in search of the 9-5 job. Candidates with interest in off-hours coverage may have inside track, as we are looking to bolster off-hours (nights/weekends) coverage.
- Excellent MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint skills
Due to the high-touch nature of this position, this role is only offered for onsite candidates at our Fitchburg MA offices.
“We are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time