By any measure, 35 years is a looooong time. Many people would be ready to hang it up and begin to enjoy retirement. But not us! Research Results is celebrating our 35th Anniversary, and eagerly looking forward to many more!
After all, many people have achieved outstanding accomplishments after their 35 years:
- Baseball legend Ty Cobb was 35 when he got his 3,000th hit.
- Einstein developed the theory of general relativity at age 35.
- Julia Child began to learn to cook at age 35 and then became a culinary icon.
- Based on a nightmarish dream, Robert Louis Stevenson wrote The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde at age 35.
- Frederic William Herschel, an English astronomer, invented the contact lens when he was 35.
- Actor Harrison Ford first played Han Solo at age 35.
- Italian lawyer and statesman, Amedeo Avogadro developed Avogadro’s hypothesis when he was 35. (More about that here.)
- Reid Hoffman founded LinkedIn when he was 35.
- Kerry Washington got her first major role at 35 in the television drama series Scandal.
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin achieved his life’s ambition of walking on the moon at age 35.
Not to brag, but we here at Research Results think we have a lot in common with these people. We are smart, tenacious, creative, and collaborative. We work with our clients to get them exactly what they need. We’re not just a provider, we’re a partner. We work hard, we play hard, and giving back to our community and to the market research industry as a whole is one of our core values.
But don’t just take our word for it! One of our clients summed up their Research Results experience as follows:
“I’m honored to have worked with Research Results for 20 of their 35 years! Simply put, we’ve grown up together. Watching Research Results grow from about 15 full-time employees when we started working together in 2003 to the 60+ they are today has been truly remarkable. I’ve learned so much from them about survey programming, questionnaire visualization, optimizing surveys for smartphone use, implementing AI to aid with the coding of open ends, ensuring best practices around incentivizing respondents and how to stay vigilant about the securing of our data and our respondent’s personal information. We have built, and continue to grow one of the highest quality and highest responsive customer and colleague panels in the industry. Not only is Research Results a trusted, adaptable, well-respected business partner, they are the best of the best in terms of providing us with the highest customer service. Generations of leaders at Research Results adopted customer service expertise that is unmatched. I love their internal motto “The customer may not always be right, but the customer is the customer!”
Caron Merrill, Director Customer Insights, CVS Health (client since 2002)
After 35 years and these achievements, some people might question “What’s next?”. But not us. We know exactly what comes next: more of the same! As the market research industry continually changes, so will we, mastering new tools, techniques, and methodologies to meet our clients’ ever-evolving needs.
Watch this space because we are confident that the best is yet to come!
Contact us to learn how we can help you with your market research projects! And don’t forget to wish us Happy Anniversary!